Fr0z - hardest1 Fr0z - hardest1

Im feeling it on this one. I'm going to throw this in the works if you dont mind. Will let you know when I finish. Thanks for your effort on the beat :D

fr0z responds:

I want to hear your take

The Bob's Burgers Song The Bob's Burgers Song

Skeptical due to the name, but glad I dropped a listen and a 5. Good shit, I respect the vocals and beats, Im jealous of the mixing skills you got! Maybe I chose a overly complicated program, or something haha

Charismatic Charismatic

So I started out listening like, meh, this isn't my cup of tea. But The plucked at chords of a piano and what ever else string instrument that was playing almost like pulled me in. It was very vibe like. The fact that it has a main beat, and a off beat thats constantly changing yet the same, is very engaging to listen to. I can't see listening to an album full of it, but this is a great one off piece to pull senses from anything previously listened to. Very nice!

Mophead367 responds:

Thank you for the kind words!

Scabs Scabs

Lol I may or may not already have lyrics for this beat too. Just let me know in the PM aswell if you are interested. I think the way you make music is how it should be done. I can tell quite a bit of time goes into each one. Very talented work bro!

Mophead367 responds:

Do it!

Darkest Feelings Instrumental Darkest Feelings Instrumental

Whats up man. I like the maturity and length of your instrumentals, this one in particular really gives me a base to use for a set of lyrics I wrote, that I thought i would literally never get the chance to use. If you are at all interested in collaborating, please shoot me a pm. :) Thanks!

Vashelite responds:

Would love to.

BloodDrop BloodDrop

So this is bad ass. And uhhh, I would like to make a request. Would you mind collabing on this? I would need it extended by 30 seconds or so. Let me know. I can send you lyrics and a demo of how I'm going about it if you'd like. This instrumental is literally what i've been looking for.

DanielAnimationz responds:

Erm im kinda in a the making of my album So i cant relly help u there as for the instrumental u just use a sound called:Wood it what i used if u got FL studio like me its not an instrument its just me doing some sounds and punching trees to my mic xD
and than effected the living daylight out of it

DO THAT DO THAT

This is production quality. Vocals and sound compliment each other in volume, the beat is captivating, and the vocals are unpredictable, flowing, and crisp. I mean I don't know what the f*@# you want me to say. This sh#! is lit!

Go Head Go Head

I agree with said comment below. Check out snowball mics or a CAD u37. I use the 37, I love it, real clear. https://soundcloud.com/gthe3/word-seasoning

There is a example of the mic sounding... And thats straight raw recording, no mastering, and no pop filter. Hope for your success!

Frenzy - MSBeats Frenzy - MSBeats

Collab? Sure I'll give it a shot. Its out of my comfort zone for sure. You could go quite a few ways emotionally with this song. So inbox me what you have in mind. As for the beat, I like it. It has mexican, pop, rap, and some of todays modern/oldskool funk. I like it. Its awesome. As I say with all music on here, I can't give it 5 stars because the same machined beats over and over again is almost like ADHD. I can't focus on it because it make me bored. I like beats with dynamic ranges, no two beats are the same frequency.

Kez- Ready(prod. DJ Mathmatik) Kez- Ready(prod. DJ Mathmatik)

I don't rate raps, I hardly stay around to listen to them. Your rapping style is mainstream (I give it to you straight... I give and take it!) How ever, I praise you for the clarity and how seamless you make the rhymes go. I am envious of the skills you possess to voice mastering, as I hardly have the ability to record over a track, haha. I feel like you need to reach deep, deep in that soul, wisdom, knowledge, and branch out to the most craziest thoughts. You have what it takes. I noticed you write reviews too, kudos for that.

kenhandra responds:

Thanks bro but I have made some crazy ass music before I could send you a link in your inbox if your interested